|Company Name||AJS Inc.|
|Year Established||March 1987|
|Number of Employees||556 （as of March 2017）|
|Capital||800 million yen|
Asahi Kasei Corp.
|Sales||12.4 billion yen ( FY3/2017 )|
|Head Office||Sumitomo Fudousan Shinjuku Grand Tower, 8-17-1
Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo 160-0023 JAPAN
|Offices||Kanagawa ( Kawasaki ) , Shizuoka ( Ohito , Fuji ) , Mie ( Suzuka ) , Shiga ( Moriyama ) , Osaka ( Kita ) , Okayama ( Kurashiki ) , Miyazaki ( Nobeoka , Miyazaki )|
|Services||Systems development service
Packaged software service
|Executive Vice President||Itaru Ichihara|
|Corporate Auditor||Takuho Shimodaira|
|Corporate Auditor||Akio Terada|
|Primary Executive Officer||Yasuo Goto|
|Senior Executive Officer||Hirofumi Akashi|
|Senior Executive Officer||Kazuto Yamazaki|
|Senior Executive Officer||Shigeru Hishida|
|Senior Executive Officer||Norio Nakashima|
|Executive Officer||Hidetoshi Tomioka|
In an Information service industry, a demand for IT steadily changed.
In our company, sales increased 5.6% to 12,434 million (compared to FY 2016), owing to the impact from the obtainment of the purchase and sales for software licenses and others.
- Systems Management Department created at Asahi Kasei Corp.
- Asahi Kasei Joho System founded as a wholly owned subsidiary of Asahi Kasei Corp.
- AJS Software Corp. founded (wholly owned subsidiary of AJS).
- Capital increased to 800 million yen. Merged with Asahi Techno Computer Corp.
- Partnered with TIS -Inc. Joined TIS Group.
- Renamed to AJS Inc.
- Joined IT Holdings Group as a result of management integration between TIS and INTEC.
- Acquired AJS Software Corp, one of our subsidiaries.
- Sold AGMS Corporation, a subsidiary, to YIN JAPAN CO,LTD.
- Sold our medical radiology information system business to INFOCOM CORPORATION.
- Our corporate group name changed to “TIS INTEC Group,”
owing to the management reorganization of TIS Inc.